For over 40 years, Chesapeake Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center has provided comprehensive orthopedic care that specializes in both surgical or non-surgical care for patients of all ages in Fort Meade, Columbia, and Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Our physicians are committing to providing the highest quality of medical care to help you fully recover using the least invasive treatment method possible for all types of musculoskeletal conditions. Our patient-centered staff will care for all of your needs, from setting your appointment with the doctor and location of your choice, to helping you through your insurance and billing questions.
Today, the practice offers a number of specialties to patients through its offices in Glen Burnie and Hanover including:
- Sports Medicine: Treatment of Sports-Related Injuries and Disorders
- Arthroscopic Replacement and Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Replacement and Reconstructive Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Replacement and Reconstructive Surgery of the Hip
- Arthroscopic Replacement and Reconstructive Surgery of the Elbow
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
Our highly experienced Physical Therapists are experts on evaluating and treating a variety of orthopedic conditions. Our therapists will evaluate soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, pain, body mechanics, muscular strength as well as function and movement analysis on every new patient. We pride ourselves on one-on-one treatment.
We treat a wide variety of conditions including:
- Pre / Post-Op Orthopedic Patients Including Sports Medicine Injuries, Joint Replacements and Ligament Repairs
- Chronic Pain Including Fibromyalgia Patients
- Balance Disorders
- Generalized Weakness
- Posture and Gait Analysis
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Performance Assessment and Injury Prevention Education
Our physicians and therapists are widely recognized as leaders in their fields, thanks to the longevity of our practice, our expertise and dedication to patients.